Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Den of Wisdom
ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:50 am by Tasha

» Tasha's Class for Newbs 1/7!
ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:16 am by Tasha

» Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor
ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:16 am by Tasha

» Tasha's Lone Hunt
ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:45 am by Tasha

» Fox's Forest
ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:43 am by Tasha

» Code For Missions
ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:04 am by Tasha

» Code For Being Taught/Teaching
ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:01 am by Tasha

» Code For Being Healed!
ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:52 am by Tasha

» Code For Joining/Starting A Hunt!
ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:49 am by Tasha

RP News
Day-
1, roleplay has just begun!
Weather-
Sunny, the ground is wet from last night's rain, somewhat misty, only the birds singing, everything else is silent
Time-
7:02 am, 27th of April, October, Spring in roleplay
Affiliates
Our Button ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ Rgxp2o
Our Affiliates
-currently none-
Top posters
Tasha
ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ I_vote_lcapᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ I_voting_barᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ I_vote_rcap 
RP Master
ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ I_vote_lcapᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ I_voting_barᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ I_vote_rcap 
Rapture

ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ

Go down

ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ Empty ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ

Post  Tasha Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:59 am

-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-,'-

Welcome to my biography, Guest!

ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ Ifqyhs

ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ 2hzu0so

Name: Tasha Bloodfire, though now she goes by Tasha Faded Fire.
Nickname: Tashy, Tash, Ash, Ashen, Scar, Chief, The Dominant.
Species: Grey Wolf.
Sub Species: 30% Timber, 50% European, and 20% Arctic.
Family: Unknown...
Friends: None...
Pack: The Fading Fires Pack of the Fallen Leaves

ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ 5d0a54

ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ 5ttobt

Build: Aurora is big for an adult wolf, and even for a female. She has a lot of muscles and can easily defeat another and take down prey. She's also built for speed, her legs almost as long as those of an Maned Wolf or African Wild Dog!
Fur Texture: During the summer it is like silky, very smooth yet somewhat thin. Though in the winter it is very long, soft and fluffy.
Fur Colour: The base is an off-white, mixed with greys and some black. Her winter pelt has more grey on it though.
Eye Colour: She has deep olive-green eye, though her right eye is scarred over and turned into a faded blue.
Markings: The only things close to a marking on this she-wolf is her brown-hued ears and the white tail tip.
Scars: She bares many scars under her pelt, only seen in spring when her fur is thin. But there is two scars that show year round, the one over her right eye and the scar in her personality.

ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ B4c4rd

ᴛᴀsʜᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴄʜɪᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ Acy1wk

Traits: Tasha can be very nice and laid back to whoever she meets, she has not lost her will to trust. But if you get on her bad side your going to see a whole different wolf. But when it comes to leading, Tasha can be strict, loyal yet caring. She has a really big, hidden soft spot for pups and elders, though.
History: When she was just a pup, Tasha was very playful, absent minded, always trying to so something insane. That is until she took an arrow to the front leg, aimed by a frightened school-boy armed with an homemade bow and arrow. The boy fled away, fearing that Tasha should leap up and attack. But thus, Tasha was only an yearling and couldn't get up. She was lucky to be saved by one of her pack's scouts. He took her back to the healer's den, but the healer couldn't get the arrow out of her leg. But she managed to get it into a more comfortable position for Tasha, at least she could still run. Years passed, Tasha had left her pack in search of a mate, like all wolves do. One day she came across a dispersal male called, Siege. He stole her heart the second they introduced themselves. Later, they made a den in the forest and had pups. Two males and a female, Arrow, Jasper and Lilac. But it turned out that Siege just wanted the pups to be his minions. Soon, Tasha found out that he was going to leave her and take off with the pups after she had raised them. She fought Siege to protect them but she lost, even earning a scar across her eye. He took off with them, saying Tasha was dead. Though she barely alive, she didn't give up. It took many days, but Tasha healer... Sorta. One day she set out to find her pups and Siege. It took three weeks of her life, but she found them. In fury, she killed her mate in front of her pups, then took them home. She raised them well, they were seven months old when she started training them. But then, a rival pack invaded the widow mother and her three pups. Tasha hid her pups in a safety den she made by the river while she went off to face the small pack of three rouges. She came back with a foaming mouth, bloodshot eyes. In a flash she killed her own pups. Though she had defeated the small group of rouges she had caught a sickness that made her crazy and blind of her actions. She killed many wolves during the two months it lasted, even killing a few after to kill her depression. So much gore and sadness had made it's mark... She wandered another two months, almost reaching her third birthday. She was alone, everyone she knew she had killed, even some she hadn't. She had no idea where her mother and father's pack had went ever since she set off to find a mate. But then she came across a valley where almost everyday was fall. She made two burrows and had found a cave under the river. She settled in nicely, she had a rough past but that's not to say the road ahead isn't a smooth ride. While living in the new place she met lots of foxes, they told her the history and all she needed to know. She also had mastered hunting here, but she was missing a pack. So she set out on the valley to find a new family, a pack. And that brings us to today...
Talents: Speed, strength, stamina, sense of smell, hearing, hunting, fighting
Weaknesses: Completely blind in right eye, memory of past, pups, elders
Dislikes: Siege, her past, death, pain, darkness, the sickness
Hopes: To undo what she had done and see her pups again, to have a great, thriving pack, to love again without fear
Fears: To love and loose again, for her pack to die, that the sickness returns

Tasha
Tasha
Hunts-Lead
Hunts-Lead

https://ffotfl-packrp.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum