Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Den of Wisdom
Info About Ranks EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:50 am by Tasha

» Tasha's Class for Newbs 1/7!
Info About Ranks EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:16 am by Tasha

» Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor
Info About Ranks EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:16 am by Tasha

» Tasha's Lone Hunt
Info About Ranks EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:45 am by Tasha

» Fox's Forest
Info About Ranks EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:43 am by Tasha

» Code For Missions
Info About Ranks EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:04 am by Tasha

» Code For Being Taught/Teaching
Info About Ranks EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:01 am by Tasha

» Code For Being Healed!
Info About Ranks EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:52 am by Tasha

» Code For Joining/Starting A Hunt!
Info About Ranks EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:49 am by Tasha

RP News
Day-
1, roleplay has just begun!
Weather-
Sunny, the ground is wet from last night's rain, somewhat misty, only the birds singing, everything else is silent
Time-
7:02 am, 27th of April, October, Spring in roleplay
Affiliates
Our Button Info About Ranks Rgxp2o
Our Affiliates
-currently none-
Top posters
Tasha
Info About Ranks I_vote_lcapInfo About Ranks I_voting_barInfo About Ranks I_vote_rcap 
RP Master
Info About Ranks I_vote_lcapInfo About Ranks I_voting_barInfo About Ranks I_vote_rcap 
Rapture

Info About Ranks

Go down

Info About Ranks Empty Info About Ranks

Post  Tasha Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:25 am

About Ranks:

Unlike other packs, we don't just give you your rank straight away. But instead you have to work for it! You will start as a newcomer until you find a teacher to teach you the basics of your branch. After that you'll be classified as an Apprentice until you finish your training. Then you will enter your branch at the first rank. If you desire to move up then you'll have to request a teacher to teach you about the rank that you are working for. Remember that you have to go through the whole branch to get to it!

You may also notice that there are no elder or pup ranks. That's because there is no need for one! Elders can choose not to do their rank but they'll still have it (unless it is high) and pups are training for the rank they are in!

The Branches:

PROVIDERS Providers is the branch of hunting, gathering, and cooking.

DEFENSES Defences is the branch of protecting, fighting, scouting and spying.

CARETAKERS Caretakers is the branch of healing, caring, baby sitting and therapy.

The Ranks:

PROVIDERS

>Hunts-Lead 1/1 The Hunts-Lead is the head of all Providers.
>Hunts-Assistant 0/1 The Hunts-Assistant is the right hand and back up of the Hunts-Lead.
>Cook 0/5 Cooks make sure the food is alright to eat and they also help store, prepare and monitor the food.
>Hunter 0/10 Hunters take down prey for meat for the pack to eat.
>Gatherer 0/10 Gatherers scavenge things that the pack might want or need, including herbs, food, etc.

DEFENSES

>General 0/1 The general is the one in charge of all Defences.
>Lieutenant 1/1 The Lieutenant is the General's replacement and second in command of Defences.
>Assassin 0/3 Assassins are like Spies that can harm instead of just watching, they usually go on missions with Spies.
>Warrior 0/10 Warriors are the main fighters. They help out the Guards with problems and go to war.
>Spy 0/5 Spies can't harm others but can spy and gather info on other packs and the territory.
>Scout 0/5 Scouts are seen exploring new land along with the territory.
>Guard /10 Guards are where you enter in this branch, Guards basically wander around the territory for any danger.

CARETAKERS

>Doctor 0/1 The Doctor is the head of the Caretakers. They are one of only two healers.
>Nurse 0/1 The Nurse is the Doctor's right hand, replacement and assistant. They are the other healer, too.
>Therapist 0/3 Therapists help out the Doctor, but with metal problems. Therapists are known to be kind and understanding.
>Elder-Carer 0/5  Elder-Carers are like Nannies but instead they care for elderly.
>Nanny 0/5 Nannies are the kind pup sitters, this is also the starting rank for this branch.
Tasha
Tasha
Hunts-Lead
Hunts-Lead

https://ffotfl-packrp.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down