Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Den of Wisdom
Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:50 am by Tasha

» Tasha's Class for Newbs 1/7!
Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels! EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:16 am by Tasha

» Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor
Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels! EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:16 am by Tasha

» Tasha's Lone Hunt
Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:45 am by Tasha

» Fox's Forest
Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:43 am by Tasha

» Code For Missions
Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:04 am by Tasha

» Code For Being Taught/Teaching
Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:01 am by Tasha

» Code For Being Healed!
Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:52 am by Tasha

» Code For Joining/Starting A Hunt!
Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:49 am by Tasha

RP News
Day-
1, roleplay has just begun!
Weather-
Sunny, the ground is wet from last night's rain, somewhat misty, only the birds singing, everything else is silent
Time-
7:02 am, 27th of April, October, Spring in roleplay
Affiliates
Our Button Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels! Rgxp2o
Our Affiliates
-currently none-
Top posters
Tasha
Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels! I_vote_lcapFading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels! I_voting_barFading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels! I_vote_rcap 
RP Master
Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels! I_vote_lcapFading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels! I_voting_barFading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels! I_vote_rcap 
Rapture

Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels!

Go down

Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels! Empty Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels!

Post  Tasha Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:00 am

Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels! 3519uoi

Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels! 30be7bq

Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves || A Wolf RP For All Canines! || All Role-Play Levels! W2nm90

тнε ғιяεs ωιтнιη υs αяε ғαdιηg, thε lεαvεs σғ σuя lαηd αяε ғαllιng, вυт ωε αяε яιsιηg!

Hello there, traveler. So you think your worthy enough to live in The Valley of the Fallen Leaves, and live among The Faded Fires? I doubt it, fore we are an elite group of survivors! Too bad, we only accept the best of the best...

Ahem! Sorry about that, my friend here is a little... Anyway, what make you think you are rightful to be among us? Oh, alright then, you may enter. BUT! I must warn you, life in this valley is not easy. Everything is by chance, not by strength, speed, smarts or even skill! The only thing that is by skill is our ranking system, though even it is also based upon chance... Speaking of which, which branch would you like to join? No, we don't do things like other packs. Instead we hold three leaders of whatever gender, three assistants and all below. You must enter the branch on the starting rank then work towards whatever rank you want. You see, my dear traveler friend?

https://ffotfl-packrp.forumotion.org/

яᴜʟεs

>No power playing!
>No Gary/Mary Sues! You must have two weaknesses and strengths at least!
>Respect all no matter who or what rank they are!
>No bullying other members! The code is: HOWL
>Act appropriately! Meaning no foul language or inappropriate content!
>Use grammar! Things like lol and brb are fine. Anything else is just a big no!
>Stay active! Please post on the site twice a week and on the WQ thread  and in RP once a week!
>You must sign up on the site or else you will be demoted to a pack friend!
>Keep semi realistic! Your wolf can have strange markings and eye and fur colors but no neons! Your wolf still can also speak and have emotions, though! Just kidding, copy and paste this to be accepted:
I am a potato...
>All posts must be at least three words long, unless it's in the games & fun part of the forum or in the chat!
>All RP posts must be at least three sentences long. Nothing less!
>No double posting unless Tasha said so!
>Follow all rules!

cυяяεηт ηεωs

We are looking for someone to take the place of Doctor. We already have a Lieutenant working towards General and myself as Hunts-Lead. You have be a very skilled role player, very active, fast learner of how we do things here and loyal. But any member is welcome to the pack!

>We have been released on WolfQuest! 11 July 2013
>Welcome to the pack, Lieutenant Rapture! 10 July 2013

яαηкs

pяσvιdεяs

>Hunts-Lead 1/1 The Hunts-Lead is the head of all Providers.
>Hunts-Assistant 0/1 The Hunts-Assistant is the right hand and back up of the Hunts-Lead.
>Cook 0/5 Cooks make sure the food is alright to eat and they also help store, prepare and monitor the food.
>Hunter 0/10 Hunters take down prey for meat for the pack to eat.
>Gatherer 0/10 Gatherers scavenge things that the pack might want or need, including herbs, food, etc. This is an entering rank!

dεғεηsεs

>General 0/1 The general is the one in charge of all Defences.
>Lieutenant 1/1 The Lieutenant is the General's replacement and second in command of Defences.
>Assassin 0/3 Assassins are like Spies that can harm instead of just watching, they usually go on missions with Spies.
>Warrior 0/10 Warriors are the main fighters. They help out the Guards with problems and go to war.
>Spy 0/5 Spies can't harm others but can spy and gather info on other packs and the territory.
>Scout 0/5 Scouts are seen exploring new land along with the territory.
>Guard /10 Guards are where you enter in this branch, Guards basically wander around the territory for any danger.

cαяεтαкεяs

>Doctor 0/1 The Doctor is the head of the Caretakers. They are one of only two healers.
>Nurse 0/1 The Nurse is the Doctor's right hand, replacement and assistant. They are the other healer, too.
>Therapist 0/3 Therapists help out the Doctor, but with mental problems. Therapists are known to be kind and understanding.
>Elder-Carer 0/5  Elder-Carers are like Nannies but instead they care for elderly.
>Nanny 0/5 Nannies are the kind pup sitters, this is also the starting rank for this branch.

Mεmʙεяs

pяσvιdεяs

Tasha || ♀ || Hunts-Lead || WildStormWolf

dεғεηsεs

Rapture || ♀ || Lieutenant || ???

cαяεтαкεяs

None Yet

αʟʟιεs/яιvαʟs

αʟʟιεs

None

яιvαʟs

None