Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Den of Wisdom
The Fire-Leaf Border EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:50 am by Tasha

» Tasha's Class for Newbs 1/7!
The Fire-Leaf Border EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:16 am by Tasha

» Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor
The Fire-Leaf Border EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:16 am by Tasha

» Tasha's Lone Hunt
The Fire-Leaf Border EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:45 am by Tasha

» Fox's Forest
The Fire-Leaf Border EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:43 am by Tasha

» Code For Missions
The Fire-Leaf Border EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:04 am by Tasha

» Code For Being Taught/Teaching
The Fire-Leaf Border EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:01 am by Tasha

» Code For Being Healed!
The Fire-Leaf Border EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:52 am by Tasha

» Code For Joining/Starting A Hunt!
The Fire-Leaf Border EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:49 am by Tasha

RP News
Day-
1, roleplay has just begun!
Weather-
Sunny, the ground is wet from last night's rain, somewhat misty, only the birds singing, everything else is silent
Time-
7:02 am, 27th of April, October, Spring in roleplay
Affiliates
Our Button The Fire-Leaf Border Rgxp2o
Our Affiliates
-currently none-
Top posters
Tasha
The Fire-Leaf Border I_vote_lcapThe Fire-Leaf Border I_voting_barThe Fire-Leaf Border I_vote_rcap 
RP Master
The Fire-Leaf Border I_vote_lcapThe Fire-Leaf Border I_voting_barThe Fire-Leaf Border I_vote_rcap 
Rapture

The Fire-Leaf Border

Go down

The Fire-Leaf Border Empty The Fire-Leaf Border

Post  Tasha Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:46 am

-The Fire-Leaf Border-

The Fire-Leaf Border Clearing-tree

Surrounding the entire valley is a thick forest of orange trees. It can seem endless, many go in circles unless you are smart enough to mark your way through and follow your scent back. But then that would tell the pack that you are here, wouldn't it?

Animals That Dwell Here: Wolves, black bears, bald eagles, fire flies, hawks, spiders, flies, stick insects
Tasha
Tasha
Hunts-Lead
Hunts-Lead

https://ffotfl-packrp.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

The Fire-Leaf Border Empty Re: The Fire-Leaf Border

Post  Tasha Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:47 am

-From The Endless Forest-

The grey-ish she-wolf continued into the forest from the tall, dense, dead trees that seemed to go on forever. She stopped and sniffed the air to make sure no one had entered the area since she had left, after all this was her territory. "Good" she mumbled to herself. She continued to trot through the orangey grass that was dotted with trees. The morning seemed calm, but the sun was just rising, only her and the birds where up.

The wolf reached an overlook cliff, she watched the area bustle below. Then she took in a deep breath as she closed her eyes, this place was so peaceful... Yet lonely. The she-wolf didn't mind, though she missed to company that she once had two years ago. "They have flown by too fast, I only live fifteen years, and with three of them gone it would be no use to spend them walking through the trees." The wolf thought aloud, speaking to herself. 'Tasha, you need to get your mind off that kind of thing! Go do something!' She thought to herself, then her stomach growled. She mustn't have eaten for two days. It was time to hunt!

She found herself slowly climbing down the six foot cliff down to the soft leaf litter below. Then, she started heading towards Fox's Forest, where she had met so many kind foxes that have seem to have vanished...

-Fox's Forest-
Tasha
Tasha
Hunts-Lead
Hunts-Lead

https://ffotfl-packrp.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum