Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Den of Wisdom
Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:50 am by Tasha

» Tasha's Class for Newbs 1/7!
Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:16 am by Tasha

» Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor
Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:16 am by Tasha

» Tasha's Lone Hunt
Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:45 am by Tasha

» Fox's Forest
Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:43 am by Tasha

» Code For Missions
Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:04 am by Tasha

» Code For Being Taught/Teaching
Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:01 am by Tasha

» Code For Being Healed!
Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:52 am by Tasha

» Code For Joining/Starting A Hunt!
Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:49 am by Tasha

RP News
Day-
1, roleplay has just begun!
Weather-
Sunny, the ground is wet from last night's rain, somewhat misty, only the birds singing, everything else is silent
Time-
7:02 am, 27th of April, October, Spring in roleplay
Affiliates
Our Button Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor Rgxp2o
Our Affiliates
-currently none-
Top posters
Tasha
Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor I_vote_lcapLieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor I_voting_barLieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor I_vote_rcap 
RP Master
Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor I_vote_lcapLieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor I_voting_barLieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor I_vote_rcap 
Rapture

Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor

2 posters

Go down

Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor Empty Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor

Post  Rapture Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Name: Rapture
Nickname: None
Species: 50% Grey wolf 50% Dire wolf
Pack: Fallen Leaves
Build: A massive female with wide shoulders and long, muscular legs. She has a strong jaw, and massive, hooked teeth. She is built for bringing down large opponents.
Fur Texture: Somewhat coarse along the body and legs, but long and soft along the neck, face, and tail.
Fur Color: Black, white, and gray
Eye Color: Blood red
Markings: A black rim around the face, and across the shoulders. White underbelly
Scars: Several under the fur, but none are visable.
Personality: A deep, abstract thinker, who views the world from many different perceptions. She is a good listener, and has an open mind. She believes in win-win situations, and is willing to compromise her own wants for the good of the entire group, as long as the agreement that is made is reasonable. She has a certain code of honor that she has vowed never to break, and she expects others to be honorable as well.
History: Rapture was born into a loving pack, who happily excepted her into the ranks. She grew up among them, learning courage and love and honor. The pack was respected and well-liked for having strong values and always being honest. Rapture worked hard with her brothers and sisters to keep it that way

They worked for a common goal: to make the world a better place for all, and help everyone be the best they could be. They trained and worked tirelessly to set an example for other wolves. But there were some who thought them foolish and arrogant. Rumors and lies were spread, and suddenly many of the wolves from her pack became embarrassed, and abandoned the code.

Their unfaithfulness broke Rapture's heart. Before long, she was the only one left who still honored the code. But she continued to live and act the way she had been taught, even though she was now alone in it.

Strengths: Rapture is a powerful fighter and hunter with strong senses, strong spirit, and strong heart. She is a strategic prodigy, easily able to outsmart most enemies. She is also very good at understanding people and emotions, and usually how to deal with them. Also, because of her code of honor, she doesn't get into trouble very often.

Weaknesses: Rapture often assumes the best of people, so can be lied to or betrayed pretty easily. Additionally, she is easily annoyed by those who don't see things her way.
Rapture
Rapture
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor Empty ACCEPTED!

Post  Tasha Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:16 am

Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor Oc_cutie_mark_wolf_paw_print__by_husksummers-d52f8jk Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor 160ouig Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor Oc_cutie_mark_wolf_paw_print__by_husksummers-d52f8jk
Tasha
Tasha
Hunts-Lead
Hunts-Lead

https://ffotfl-packrp.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum