Fading Fires of the Fallen Leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Den of Wisdom
Den of Wisdom EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:50 am by Tasha

» Tasha's Class for Newbs 1/7!
Den of Wisdom EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:16 am by Tasha

» Lieutenant Rapture, one who knows Honor
Den of Wisdom EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:16 am by Tasha

» Tasha's Lone Hunt
Den of Wisdom EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:45 am by Tasha

» Fox's Forest
Den of Wisdom EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:43 am by Tasha

» Code For Missions
Den of Wisdom EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:04 am by Tasha

» Code For Being Taught/Teaching
Den of Wisdom EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:01 am by Tasha

» Code For Being Healed!
Den of Wisdom EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:52 am by Tasha

» Code For Joining/Starting A Hunt!
Den of Wisdom EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:49 am by Tasha

RP News
Day-
1, roleplay has just begun!
Weather-
Sunny, the ground is wet from last night's rain, somewhat misty, only the birds singing, everything else is silent
Time-
7:02 am, 27th of April, October, Spring in roleplay
Affiliates
Our Button Den of Wisdom Rgxp2o
Our Affiliates
-currently none-
Top posters
Tasha
Den of Wisdom I_vote_lcapDen of Wisdom I_voting_barDen of Wisdom I_vote_rcap 
RP Master
Rapture

Den of Wisdom

2 posters

Go down

Den of Wisdom Empty Den of Wisdom

Post  Tasha Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:33 am

-Den of Wisdom-

Den of Wisdom Den_of_nargun

About half hour away from Fisher's Woods is the Den of Wisdom. This is the den of the  Elites, their right hands, and their pups. It's a cave under a river, with a waterfall flowing over it. Not many can smell the wolves within the barrier of water. The Den of Wisdom isn't far from the pack's Main Den.

Animals That Dwell Here: Fish, wolves, hawks, spiders, flies
Den Decor: Feather & Leaf Bedding, Coyote Skin Mat

Last edited by Tasha on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Tasha
Tasha
Hunts-Lead
Hunts-Lead

https://ffotfl-packrp.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Den of Wisdom Empty Re: Den of Wisdom

Post  Tasha Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:57 am

-From Fox's Forest-

Tasha had pulled a heavy carcass for ages, she dragged it through the shallow end of the river to mask it's scent. She lugged it back to the shore where she dug a deep hole in the mud, where she hid the carcass. Once it was in the mud, it would possibly last two weeks, more or less, without spoiling. Much worth the effort of hunting if it were to feed you!

Tasha sighed and creeped through the bushes which led to a cave under the river. She laid down in the feather and leaf bedding she had collected while she live in this valley. She watched the fish splash around in the deep water in front of the den which made the place so safe. The rippling water was very calming, she couldn't help but fall asleep. She moaned during her slumber, signalling is was a nightmare...
"No! No! Lilac, Siege, don't!"
Tasha
Tasha
Hunts-Lead
Hunts-Lead

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapture Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Rapture trotted through the forest, in low spirits. She was tired, hungry, and couldn't seem figure out where she was. Well, no matter. She wasn't sensing any danger at the moment.

Suddenly she heard someone shouting. It is too far away to make out, but she paused and listened. She'd better go see what it was.

Hurriedly she moved toward the sound until she saw the figure of a wolf, sleeping fitfully in a den. She stopped, hesitant. She didn't like to trespass, but maybe if she woke the other wolf she could ask where she was.

Rapture waded through the clean blue water, fish weaving through her long legs. When she reached the bank, she shook herself dry, and approached the sleeping wolf. It was probably her that shouted. She must be having a nightmare.

"Excuse me," said Rapture, prodding the wolf's shoulder, unafraid. "Are you alright?"

Last edited by Rapture on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Rapture
Rapture
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasha Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:27 am

Tasha's eyes flicked open at once, though she was on her side she could not see a thing through her right eye. She lifted her head and looked around, it was not long before she saw a brown-ish figure. What was she saying? Tasha's ears muffled the sound until she shook her head, "erm, yes, I am alright, dear." She said, slightly confused on how a wolf could swim through the water. 'How did she get here? Did she find the way in or did she swim across? She must be a strong swimmer then.' She thought quietly, then got up. Tasha's ears perked backwards, but she stood somewhat stiff, yet she didn't look like it with her long yet thin, spring fur running down her body. "Who are you again? Sorry, I'm Tasha," the lighter colored wolf said calmly.
Tasha
Tasha
Hunts-Lead
Hunts-Lead

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapture Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:36 pm

"Greetings, Tasha. I'm Rapture," She introduced herself. Rapture made an extra effort to look friendly, realizing how threatening her outside appearance could be. "I'm a wanderer, but I've lost track of where I am. What is this place?"
Rapture
Rapture
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasha Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:17 am

"You're in The Valley of the Fallen Leaves, Rapture." Tasha explained, in her calm, quiet yet strong and clear tone. Tasha looked at the dark brown hued female with red eyes, she didn't look like she came from around here, no wonder why she was wondering where she was!
Tasha
Tasha
Hunts-Lead
Hunts-Lead

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapture Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:48 am

Rapture glanced around. Valley of the fallen Leaves, huh? Hadn't heard of it before. She must have wandered pretty far.
"It's a beautiful place. I can see why you live here. Do you mind if I spend the night? I don't have a particular destination in mind."
Rapture
Rapture
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasha Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:50 am

"Of course, make yourself at home. Just ask if you're hungry, I went on a hunt not long ago." Tasha replied with a nod, then sat down quickly. "Sorry, I just don't get visitors very often, I haven't seen another wolf for a fair while," the light hued female said, her faded cyan, blind eye facing towards the water, and her good emerald eye glaring at the large female.
Tasha
Tasha
Hunts-Lead
Hunts-Lead

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum